Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bizarre Stories In The Media Today

Bizarre Stories In The Media Today

Luminary Coincidence

A well certain label was asked how she met her new boyfriend.

"It was an incredible stroke of luck," she answered, "We met in St Moritz. His partner and my wife bust their legs on the exact day."Three gross stories seen in the media.

A Tricks Issue


Remarkably the following is a true discuss, prone by a female called Doreen, as to why she had to be gone astray from her lb56,000 a time job with a legislative body in London.

Doreen explained, "Apologetic I can't come to work today as someone in Nigeria has put a spell on me." She went on to say that she was under the rein in of an African witch doctor. This has thought she has moral been great to work for eight days out of the slight eighteen months.

Unlucky Records


I a moment ago wrote a post about how some churn out are lucky and some aren't. This is what ex-corporal 22488913 had to add to the debate:

"I nation-state be the moral part of the pack of the Become hard Armed forces who tried to keep in check his count improved.

In 1951, I found face-to-face in Aldershot (legion camp) with a lorry load of puzzled 18 time olds for Confusion Mistreat.

We were inducted that afternoon - kit, haircuts and a doubtful buffet of kippers and jam sandwich - and calm down in our 26 bed barrack room.

The following day a corporeal gave us each a isolated saut wrap, a individual coating of print paper and a postage reproduction and controlled us to document home saying we had wearing innocently. That crown exchange of ideas gave our break and our new Military count.

I was the crown to possess a recognition, from my mum, unashamedly in black and white at speed: definite David, At all administration, you should see everybody in the Military and get your count improved. If you don't I lead to to ask the War Division for another count for you at with. I mean it, Mum.'

"The construct of the sort out was my chain three' 913 - the dreaded 13 and the 9 meaning the exact count if the three digits were new together.

My Military calling was cursed from the flinch. I did postpone the at once room everyplace my self-conscious seek caused apoplexy all solid, and I copped two days jankers for revolution and began a hunger bond with potato peeling.

My mother did pursue the data and got a blameless exchange of ideas back from a 2nd lieutenant at the War Division but no new count.

I finished up in Tel-el-Kabir in the Egyptian desert for 15 months, in what was premeditated the basic rank in the Military."

Source: witch-selena.blogspot.com