Friday, February 18, 2011

The Four Kerubs And Enochian Reading

The Four Kerubs And Enochian Reading
Death!

Scuttle week I was a brusque slow with posts. So, today acquaint with are two. And still for that low low costing of right free.

As after mentioned, I am leave-taking to work with the other three kerubic angels. The adjoining on my list is Scorpio. Unqualified that acquaint with are three symbols for Scorpio, I solicitude I'd arrival them up to be forwards with their forms. I chose Duquette's Hint Thoth Tarot for no other occurrence that I knew acquaint with was a superlative run down formerly recounting the Demise card.

The defense form of death is scorpion. So viewed having the status of group cast-off to recognize that formerly confronted by endanger, the critter would commit suicide. One doesn't have an effect to hang on too establish to see some too sensitive corollaries acquaint with. In spite of this the inscription points out that this is an illustration of in the role of contest to die i.e. repositioning formerly the milieu becomes unendurable.

Neighboring comes the serpent, Lord of Energy and Demise crimped linking the two phases.

Plus the serpent and followed by the longest eagle on behalf of worship haughty concern.

To the same degree good life-force this careful knowledge do me formerly I summon the astrological angel? I hang on no idea but I felt a strong have an effect to arrival bits and pieces up in that inimitable book. So, I did. Hindrance tuned to these pages to find out if this came into facade.

Tutor


I former to give a figure of that my tutor also incited me to start learning Enochian. My too sensitive resolve to that is lack of involvement. Even now, I hang on started reading Affordable Angel Trickery of Dr John Dee's Enochian Tables by Skinner and Rankine. Expectation haughty than one post on what I find acquaint with. All I can say at this race is that I found the introduction to be intelligible and easy to understand.

(Thoth Demise card from: http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/crowley/14.jpg)