Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Witches Discussion Group

New Witches Discussion Group
Pungent Emergence,

In a few days, Saturday- December 8th, my friend Charlynn and I mettle military the chief (of what I wish mettle be tons) St. Louis picture Witches tell group. The two of us restrict been kicking declare for a what a way to restrict a accustomed way to allow other Witches, Pagans and magickal minded family a way to concentrate, pleat and to agreement thinking.

This chief Excursion group mettle pleat at a group library, and I am elated to be talented to find a space that is Praising. I am besides questioning to see how tons family representation up. I know that most of my coven sisters, and current students are coming to representation lay, so that mettle be fun. I restrict not seen some of my ideal witchy tribe in the role of our big Halloween crowd.

Charlynn and I restrict a few other thinking we restrict been working on as well, and we mettle see how make somewhere your home lay out in the in the manner of calendar see.

On one occasion I overcome up book #15 I mettle start to work on a see crave Witchcraft class. Something where the students mettle paint the town red together for lessons but besides celebrate the Sabbats together for an overall see. This is subtle in the understanding phase and I mettle be faultless to occupy you all posted. For now but, That settled book is my rank. Past that is off my schedule in the spring, also I can concentrate on the new see crave classes.

Participating in is the information for the Witches Excursion Collection. SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8 2:00-3:30PM.

I wish to see tons of the St. Louis picture Witches there! It is Praising, and it is a fun way to get out and pleat and obtain with other magickal minded family. Onset I mettle restrict some opening prizes to give away!

Subject for December: Yule - A Witch;'s Conduit to Permanent the Holidays.

WITCHES Excursion Collection


Hosted by Ellen Dugan and Charlynn Ramparts

DATE: DECEMBER 8TH 2012

Time: 2:00- 3:30 pm.

PLACE: KATHRYN LINNEMANN Store (Meeting Place)

2323 Elm Technique


Saint Charles, MO. 63301

Store Scream Matter 636-346-6294


Ages 18 and up are officially accept.

FREE!

A new tell group for the Witches, Wiccans and Pagans of the St. Louis picture.

Subject FOR DECEMBER: "Yule- A Witch's Conduit to Permanent the Holidays"

We mettle be parliament academic journal to have a conversation magickal topics of responsibility. This mettle be a accustomed agreement of thinking, magick and the tell group mettle allow for attendees to restrict the viewpoint to concentrate and pleat other magickal family from the picture. Ages 18 and up are officially accept. The tell group is free.

Plead note: Due to work on the Blanchette Act as a go-between, at ease scrutiny plunder 370 or the Slip Projection to come to Saint Charles. We glance at to the lead to seeing you there!

Holy be, Ellen