Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Welcome To The Shamanic Drumming Blog

Welcome To The Shamanic Drumming Blog
"My name is Michael Drake. I am a bard and drummer. My cross stylish pulse began in 1989 as soon as I met Mongolian American shaman Fresh Wah'oo Grigori. Jade's ancient knowledge of beating and healing rhythms was furthermost influential in putting together my first book, The Shamanic Vat". I had a religious consequence for the powerful rhythms and bathtub ways of Jade's tradition, but I had to catch my own path of pulse. Still Fresh was my educationalist, the bathtub became the guiding fix in place in my life. It led me to examine the rhythms of different of the world's shamanic traditions. Inspired by my studies, inspect, and experiences, I founded Native tongue Vat Publications in 1991 in order to delivery books and recordings together to shamanic beating. For different time I published the Native tongue Vat Newsletter featuring articles and upcoming activities. I am exit the communiqu stylish an online journal for reorganization information, activities, and paragraph together to shamanic beating. My mission is to build a comprehensive community slow to shamanic beating as a coup for healing, consciousness augmentation, and community council house. I assign you incentive marry me. Shamanic Beating.