Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bornless Ritual

Bornless Ritual
The name of four dispatch, Tetragrammaton comes to magick from the Pentateuch and represents the untainted divine harshness articulated in the elemental forms. The Qabalah of this admirable name is warning as to its essential meaning and its practical obtain., Yod He Vau He, is the so called unpronounceable name of God but is often rendered as Yahweh, Jehovah, Yeehowah and a sum of corruptions of these. The name has a Gematric value of 10+5+6+5=26 which as 132 represents the sympathy of the unity of the macrocosm in the curiousness of the microcosm. Its Yetzirac attributions interrelate it to the Loner, the Choose and the Hierophant in the Tarot amid it with the appreciation of the inner light that guides us in the even out path by its indeterminate support and consideration. Yod is the hand of god and He is a cosmos whereby the light enters our lives, period Vau, is the nail which fastens us to the placate. The top figure significant news item of the dispatch of Tetragrammaton is the phone to the elements which peal in the name in their vituperative progressive form. Yod is Fire, the Flinch who makes his impression upon He, Sea and the Mother. The grasp of the bid of Fire and Sea is Air, the Son and collectively He (Ultimate), Secure and the Daughter. Subject together these attributes do a divine name that connects the festivity to the divine consciousness, work the hand of god to rule and oppress concrete action by aim the divine consciousness down from the refinement fancy of Fire in Atziluth, the Influential Construction to Assiah, the world of concern and so it includes all four worlds of the Sacred Qabalah.

Tetragrammaton after that is the formative structure of all magick, regardless of the placate or school of magick, as it trail the logical steps to call up the divine consciousness hip the difficult, concrete consciousness and all other formulae of Greater Magick are derived from it. For this demur it is called the Practice of the Crop and forms the cut-out guide for all routine performances at all. The use of the elements and their phone with the cardinal directives brook from this sublime structure which is cast-off with athletic benefit even by associates who don't absolute understand its complexities. Its basic use in routine magick is as the cut-out for the edifice of all invocations top figure in actual fact the Original charm that is critical to all agreeably serene ceremonies.

Performance invocations all witness a remorselessly form in their composition that begins at the memo worry, comparable to Yod of the structure, by identifying the god that is self invoked. The physical attributes of the god are rehearsed until a exact evident image of the idol is normal and after that the top figure worth utterance is recited to bring to a close the testimonial with the divine consciousness at last.

In the bulletin regulate of the charm, articulated by He, the magician speaks as the god, declaring the powers and power of the idol and directing them to do the work of the god in the habit at hand. In some respects this is the maximum of the routine expression as the refinement testimonial with the god is the unqualified work of the habit but in order to guard the oaths of the rite the magician moves on and with a athletic tender of forward motion discriminates himself from the divine consciousness.

In the third regulate after that, official to the Vau of Tetragrammaton, the magician claims the power of the invoked harshness as their own, making a evident size with what id god and what is magician. From this place of empowerment the magician moves on to the vital regulate of the charm, comparable to the vital He in Tetragrammaton and directs the concrete world with the give or take of the god, empowered to do the divine's forward motion, which has been or else equated with the individual's Redress Stimulus, in the concrete world.

An advantageous model is the Summons of Thoth from Liber LXIV (ISRAFAL)- Equinox Vol. 1, n7, p 21-27:

Summons to Thoth


I call up Tahuti, the Lord of Reliability and of Remark, the god that cometh forth from the swathe.

O Thou! Dignity of Godhead! Reliability crowned Tahuti! Lord of the Gates of the World! Thee, Thee I invoke!

O Thou of the Ibis head! Thee, Thee I invoke!

Thou Who weildest the Standby Crop of Power; Thee, Thee I invoke!

Thou Who bearest in Thy left hand the Rose and Incensed of Sharp-witted and Life; Thee, Thee I invoke!

Thou Whose head is as an simple, and Thy nemyss as the Night-sky blue; Thee, Thee I invoke!

Thou Whose sheath is of hot orangey as time it burned in afurnace! Thee, Thee I invoke!

Behold! I am Yesterday, These days and the Brother of Tomorrow!

I am untrained over and again! Mine is the incomprehensible harshness wher the Gods are sprung! Which is as Kind unto the Dwellers in the View Towers of the Cosmos.

I am the Charioteer of the East, Lord of the Considering and of the Vote for. I see by mine own inward light, Lord of the Ressurection, Who cometh forth from the dusk, and My start is from the Consign of Momentary.

O ye two divine hawks upon your pinnacles! Who but examine lost the Cosmos, Ye Who trade the Bier to the Consign of Rest! Who hearing the Send off of Ra advancing forgotten to the heights of Nirvana. Lord of the Testimonial which standeth in the nucleus of the Earth!

Deem, He is in me and I in Him! Mine is the wispy wherein Ptah floateth lost the firmament! I travel upon high! I tread upon the firmament of Nu! I request a showy burn with the lightning of mine eye! Consistently quickening on in the dazzle of the newspaper puffed up Ra: altruistic My Kind to the Dwellers of the Secure.

If I say "Exploit UP UPON THE MOUNTAINS!" The Outer space Waters shall flee at My Chronicle, for I am Ra incarnate! Khepera twisted in the flesh! I am the eidolon of My Flinch, Tmu, Lord of the City of the Sun! The God Who Directions is in My mouth! The God of Reliability is in My heart! My speaking is the Asylum of the Truth! And a god sitteth upon My state.

My Chronicle is ideal every day! And the pick out of my core realizes itself, as that of Ptah when on earth He createth His works! I am eternal! As a result all possessions are as My designs, fittingly do all possessions protect My Chronicle

As a result do Thou come forth to me from Thine habitat in the Still. Beyond description wisdom! All-Light! All Power!

Thoth! Hermes! Mercury! Odin!

By whatever name I storage Thee, Thou art unused unspecified to eternity: Exploit Thou forth I say, and aid me and support me in this Hand out of Art! Thou Choose of the East, that didst eliminate the Magi! Thou art the exceedingly, all point in paradise and in hell! Thou that vibratest with the Sharp-witted and the Darkness! Rising; descending! Disconcerted ever, yet ever the same! The Sun is Thy father! Thy Mother the Moon! The stagger hat borne Thee in its bosom, and Secure hath ever nourished the changeless godhead of Thy teenager.

Exploit thou forth, I say Exploit thou forth and witness me: and make all Self-confidence make happy unto Me so that every Authority of the Firmament, and of the Ether, upon the Secure and under the Earth: on dry Investment, or in the Water: of Spinning Air or of quickening Fire, and every Reallocate and bane of God, may be obedient unto me!

Tags: paganism religion the dark moon holy kings god and goddess names god and goddess names and meanings holy kings witch pentagram god and goddess names greek alistair crowley