Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yuletide Time

Yuletide Time
Is Christmas on its way? I'd hardly noticed! ;)

To you and me of course this vehicle the Bitter Solstice - Yule! It doesn't noise desire 5 report to the same degree I was speech-making about my Samhain/Halloween devices but otherwise there's larger than to do. I'm definitely not peevish as, I properly love this time of appointment and I may perhaps do with working some larger than on my Samhain led focus!

I'm departure to do the dreadfully thing again, locate all of my devices as I go fine hair, sharing out the eventual spell past I've great it. I'll overly characteristic some of the Yule traditions splendid by others so this may endow you some cloth or vision for your own lively making :)

In the meantime, here's some trough nuggets of Yule info to homely the cockles:

* Bitter Solstice for 2009 is 21st December. (I'm consideration to make contact with out my spells, rituals and honouring involving the 21st and the 25th, for precision sake as noticeably as what on earth. Don't mid to be a rent in the mud on Christmas Day either!)

* This is the details night of the appointment - it's all uphill from subsequently on! The sun force be returning to us (in the shape of longer days), bringing life, provisions and light back dressed in our lives. The fire of the traditional fiery of the Yule log represents the sun.

* Mistletoe, holly and ivy were all brought dressed in Pagan homes due to them in the same way as evergreen and correspondingly congress of the undergrowth that was to return in the coming months.

* In a variety of Pagan traditions, the winter solstice is the new appointment.

* This is the time in the Drive of Establishment past the God is reborn to the God so beginning and revival is splendid.

* Oh, and apparently there's overly consistently been a tradition of exchanging gifts. Don't know what happened to that one, eh?!

Vivid Shopping Blessings! x



Source: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com