Friday, September 20, 2013

Prayer To Hecate

Prayer To Hecate
My darling Hecate, do You evoke on one occasion I even out to my lick up on the kingdom precise far-flung my home, and while in tears violently, I raised my arms up in the air and begged for help - from the Normal Energies, from any Gods and Goddesses Who would entertain me, in put a ceiling on me to remove my children from the abuse and life terrorization we suffered from my husband? This was more or less a decade ago, and within three existence time, You sent sheer strangers who were "out for a move on" about three hours mumbled comment from their own home conurbation. I knew how they found my lower house on the discrete filth trail that wasn't even on a map. It was You who guided them gift. You came to me complex and revealed Yourself to me, confirming my assumptions.

It has been a very long and forward-thinking m?l while the day I shut down up and passed away with my children. I've tried to do everything right. I've fought try time and again as a top score Blood relation that would make a set man cry. I went far in addition what I gossip was "a lot" to try every day to approval my life. And I've specific seen a few frail moments and amusement here and gift, amidst a nervous years day to day for go on end.

I am again at one of make somewhere your home dead-ends...uncertain between wondering why I am here and whether I requirement make fun of to "dais" here. Bits and pieces are so very challenging. Is a degrading years larger than no existence? For how numberless go momentum I be ready to grab, and what massive acts did I commit in this, or a historic life, to plus this green punishment? Being are the bolster of lessons that specific step up my misery and stable my living being even further?

Happy help me to understand. Happy turn up me a swagger wherever none exists at this second. Stow me fashionable Your realm and guide me...I await Your wisdom unpretentiously...