Friday, April 4, 2014

Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance
This prayer can help you open, or improvement, your brightness to see phychically. For insubstantial psychic power, obtain a clear quartz crystal up to your third eye (the region surrounded by your two eyebrows) being saying this prayer:

"Holy light, make happy get there my third eye and those it with clearing up, purity, and the brightness to nicely see with a leg on each side of the faint. Indigestible Apollo, I thank you for opening my third eye! Archangels Hamiel, Jeremiel, Raphael, and Raziel, I thank you for your Magical Holy energies and promote with my spiritual panorama now! Appealing Horus, thank you for stationing your eye in fore of my own, so that I may see multidimensionally indistinguishable you! Preferred Kuan Yin, I thank you for release me energy from your third eye to my own so that I may see love in everything and everyone! Be keen on Sulis, thank you for invoking the power of my psychic energy! I thank you all for unadorned opening me up to see truth, beauty, light, and eternal life!"

"Source: Archangels and Ascended Masters by Doreen Righteousness"