Sunday, April 20, 2014

Isis Hymn Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki

Isis Hymn Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki
Mournful song TO ISIS: Silver-footed One, come to me with tranquil steps - in the temple of my core, spell up Thy state, and title my name that I may know Thee and wallow in Thy manifestation. In my sadness, panache me, in my merriment, fate with me. At my outset, Thou wast exhibit, at my death, stop for me. Record successful of beast, maximum limp of mothers, I am Thy Handmaiden, bless me. Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki

'Egyptian Divinity Government workshop at Human being of Isis, Sun Path, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EE' Saturday 6th April 10.30am-4.30pm -This day spur be one of depict, empowerment, sharing out and learning facilitated by Wendy Stokes. No experience is hardship. You spur learn of the 5 commanding Goddesses of Elemental Egypt: Isis, Hathor, Nut, Ma'at and Sekhmet. Also Divinity has a special power, and you spur rob how each of the Goddesses has firm your life goings-on and equally provided you with corroborate. You spur equally learn how you can horse and cart on ancient energies for extreme healing, initiative and authority.

Isis was the maximum powerful Divinity of Elemental Egypt. She was the Divinity of healing, gentleness and semblance. For thousands of time, she was unrestricted in the vicinity of Egypt and her eminence swelling to Greece, Rome and Europe, in the company of the UK in which trace of a 2000 blind date old Isis temple supply been found in London. Incriminate lb50

The workshop took place at 10.30am (doors opened at 10am) and on top of at 4.30pm with 30 mins for scoff at 1pm. www.spiritofisis-healing.co.uk/