Friday, July 4, 2014

Love Is The Only Force Capable Of Transforming An Enemy Into Friend Martin Luther King Jr

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.- Martin Luther King, Jr.All things share the same breath - the beast, the tree, the man... the air shares its spirit with all the life it supports.- Chief Seattle [attributed]Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.- St. Francis of AssisiDrop the sword - for there is but one flesh to wound, and that is the one flesh of all humankind.- jlhToday's affirmation: I Am One With Spirit and All Creation - I give thanks for the unity of all creation and for everything that has brought me to this moment. I release my entire being to the gentle nurture of Spirit.You can find all my books, training, posters, and "quote items" IN ONE PLACE, PLUS MANY GREAT AFFILIATE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. Check it all out at...www.dreamthisday.com/store -- and get a free gift just for stopping by.Further reading: UNITY - the eighth Point of Simply An Inspired LifeFeel Your Connection With the Infinite - a MeditationDr. Martin Luther King Jr: Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.BlessingsSpiritual QuotesUnity QuotesInspirational Sayings Copyright (c) by Jonathan Lockwood Huie. First published on my Daily Inspirational Quotes blog. Also see Inspirational Quotes.