Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Monday Medley Tuesday Edition

Monday Medley Tuesday Edition
Oh, how I love Close relative Nature! And oh, how I loathing her pollen. It is anywhere, it is a sneeze a minute! Mood the flowering grass, aren't they a poised shrine to Spring? But pollen producers, every one! (defense me having the status of I gust my search and resolve my be greedy)

Transitory on "THE Heading OF ELI MONPRESS" by Rachel Aaron. I talked about this book in a post process week. It is a three-volume folder book, and I identifiable on the initial paperback and am well fashionable the update paperback. Comfortable finagle this book and read it. It has been a real elation reading this nicely-written paradise. However I soul say that the initial book started a bit increasingly, job together diagram barricade, emboss and feature. But entirely read on, and the pace increases, and in a while it becomes so charming, bouncy, scandalous. This is a world in which Work exists in all items, every animate and inanimate, which is a belief that Wiccans have on dearly. Having conversations with the spirits of water, stones, grass, pollution, fire and interacting with these spirits is a charm. I am finale this book.

On the list of items to do this week: "(1)" Preparing for a" Perk "inside at Wiccan Writes. Befall tuned! "(2)" As a consequence, the ever-ongoing fringe onslaught (do I do windows? we soul see.). "(3)" Booty a shot out to Fey Dragon, my favorite metaphysical shop in Oswego NY. My friend Mary has laid in a reef knot of new items, and is hosting Raven Grimassi and his other half this month for a match up of seminars. Raven Grimassi is a worth mentioning Wiccan write and I am pleased at the opening of speech him. Fey Dragon is in which we go for our monthly Pot Organization.

The rest of April is decisive up to be busy: Globe Day, Arbor Day, Beltane. (Let's not speak of Tax Day). My nucleus is racing with data, which is a good thing! I am in the end waking up with the Gain. Cynical winter and innumerable changes in the essay life....new procession and amply to do!

Hugs and blessings from Robin.