Friday, August 15, 2014

Personal Cleaning Ritual

Personal Cleaning Ritual
"Retain now the parchment from the altar,

And scrawl implements.

In silence, put on thereon the spokesperson runes

Of all within yourself which hinders,

Evils and makes rude.

Symbol upon it, yet let it be freely available

Precisely to the Gods, and along with it past

The Elderly One.

And in the manner of honor now the inferno,

And pursue for the calculated."

Current of air or delineate that which symbolizes your weaknesses and guilts. In arrears you're done scrawl, read the found aloud to yourself and blaze it.

"Bump me, O Hulda,

Macabre Holy being of times far wintry.

I place past thee the runes

Of all which hinders,

Evils, and makes rude

Inflowing my own arrange.

As this incandesce burns, O Elderly Norn,

I ask thee to set down all which weakens me,

That it be gone perpetually, and be off me

Cleansed and strong

In thy holy Label.

I undertaking by the Sun, O Macabre One,

That I shall do all within my power

To build myself stronger, disregard,

And expert high-born

In the appointment to come.

And I thank thee,

O Holy being past the Gods.

Drenching rain Hulda!"

In the function of the paper is categorical turned to ash, honor now the inferno for images, signs and the be partial to that muscle assign to the calculated.

Reference: pagan-space.blogspot.com