Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blessed Samhainhappy Halloweenenjoyable Saturday

Blessed Samhainhappy Halloweenenjoyable Saturday
Grasp a happy Samhain and a safe Halloween.

Downside: I'm sick as all get out and no doctor preference see me until Monday.

Upside: I'll be home for the trick-or-treaters!

Downside (over): I can't actually cede out any sweetie as I am an incubus of viral annoy.

Upside (over): I can renovate my aid to go buy a big pumpkin and let me fashion it dressed in a Jack-O-Lantern! That would exist my motivation off of my earlier incubus-of-viral-plague-ness.

Samhain ritual for your BOS below.

Baby and Lyte,

Flash Lyte


"Samhain Fate

Complete Lady and Member of the aristocracy, blessed spirits who scoff passed, we accost you this night.

Associate our feast; exist part and be guided on your journey.

We go to see on our individuals, heredity, friends, elders, and enchanting treasured ones who scoff passed to guide us in the coming meeting.

We thank the Gods for the blessings liable to us as we say farewell to the Old Meeting and accost in the New.

Laud the Crone Holy being, somber in Her grief.

Laud the Old God, Dear of the Summerland.

Angelic Be!