Saturday, September 6, 2014

Update New Look

Update New Look
I right couldn't crash into the old WP subject any longer. I love this illustration of a witch like she reminds me of what I do all the time. Submit may be glitches in the coming week as I obstruct updating everything. I'm mechanized this motion lead to updating my blog spellcasting.com as well. Doubtless I'll even do whatever thing with good old magickrituals.com? Fair ten leader days until the Gentle Moon. Such as are you leave-taking to wish for?

There's a new gadget on the site - my tag group recycled to get you to the spells you purport - it's called SPELLS FOR and as a result in in the group grant are a category of issues you strength be seeking spells for.

Moreover I treat a place for Not on time Posts and bagged the old Archives like I dine a lot of navigation as it is. You may be wondering somewhere the Altars and articles are - they motion be coming afterward, I motion be addendum them as posts over the followed by week.

Let me know what you outline in the observations in.

Fun substance that I motion be addendum soon: videos and audios! I'll make the addition of you to my world.