Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Moon With A Little Witch

New Moon With A Little Witch
Snag night I performed a cleansing ritual at home, encouraged in Consecrated Suzie's, with bits of incarnation inside and nearby. Her ritual is simple and powerful and that's how I equivalence it to be.

My difficulty was that Lucas wanted to mix me in this with all his gathering place. I perpetually make cleansings after he's sedated, such as I what if it's too strong and ungainly of a ritual for his slump essence. Fret are equivalence sponges tha please everything, and I clutch perpetually been apprehensive that, simple as it is, it may perhaps upset him by some means, so I avoided it given that I may perhaps.

At least, this time I couldn't escape. He was well appear taking into account I got home with a bag of sea brackish I clutch bought on my way - it was better-quality so the other weekend. For instance he saw that, he silent what it was for, and begged me to mix me in the ritual, saying another time he was seeing ghosts where... *sigh* I put it in the Idol hands, and thought yes.

So I swept every room's consume to get the lay plucky, departure all the lights turned on, and we get hard our tools in the altar. I placed and lit a purple candle on a tape of sea brackish better-quality my candle-holder, lit a cinnamon incense, and put prevailing water on my slump chuck with three pinchs of sea brackish - Lucas' pour - and we sacred everything.

Then I went widdershins cry every room with the candle in hand, Lucas feathers me with the incense, blessing every revolve, saying we were children of light and absolutely good energy was authorized in this place.

Then I placed the candle back on the altar, and took the chuck of consencrated water, departure deosil each room, asperging the water cry and marking a pentagram on every reply and plot with my finger. Lucas loved this part and sortie water all cry equivalence a frenzied priest, choosing some special a skin condition he stern needing an reflection blessing equivalence the couch, the fridge, and Baruck's yield plates. I hermetic the forerunner and back doors with it, all the time saying the lay was a lay of light and no murkiness necessary stay. I took my magic broom and swept the bad energy out of the lay ended the opened reply.

To impede the ritual, Lucas wanted to seethe in the cauldron a tract of paper with everything he requirements to get rid of in his life. So nearby we went, writting all the disparaging stuff that didn't clutch room in our lives in numb papers. Harmonized my niece Catarina wanted to mix this part. We folded the papers in slight bits, and I threw them in the cauldron, wetting them with a bit of alcohol. The fire was overwhelming, departure up in a respectable blaze. We watched it until it was extinguished, Lucas on my lap, lights turned off to enhance the let off beauty.

And that was all. Lucas was jolly to clutch performed it with me, and I felt ok for let him be part of it - almost certainly we can do it together from now on. It wasn't bad after all, and I start to have no bad vibe determination be coupled to him. Rational in group, prematurely inactive he took a companionable downpour - that's his standard night humdrum source - with aniseed foam.

*Candle image: Noriko Kato



Credit: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com