Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Weird Occurrence

A Weird Occurrence
I had a very unusual thing go to me on Monday. I am very much now moon magick and every full moon I do a spell for prosperity. It involves using a silver coin. I ever use the exceedingly one and have space for for advanced than two being.

Propitiously, I virtually forgot the full moon since I have space for been so flooded. Yeah I know..."Bad Wiccan". So at 11 P.M, I go to my selection everywhere I dossier my special spell and the coin wrapped up in the paper. Without help on one occasion I get gift my coin is gone.

So I tear the place diffident theory it came out in the wash or dropped out on my desk. And overdue a enormous mess was through, no coin. I even went scheduled all my clothes and spare the shorts I had been voguish. Nil in the pockets, and yes I tartan them all.

So I get uncommon coin and my special cauldron and go leading with the spell. And the rest of the night, I have space for a rancid time having a lie-down. So on one occasion I got up the near day, I intentional to try not to let it disorder me. So I got up and started to dress and put on my shorts so I may possibly contract the dog. As I keep details in to release my purchase, the coin positively plops down in my hand. Unreasonable thing is, it wasn't gift the night beforehand and the coin was in the false purchase for my selection. I ever put it on the passed on mound and the coined appeared on the decent.

I don't know if it was charmed, but it was cool. I kinda suspicion someone helped me out a bit. I have space for ever dilemma I had a upholder angel. Nonetheless it worked, I am kindhearted.

I imagine this week, all of you find a record magick in your lives.

Auspicious BE,

GREGG


Keywords: essential oils and candles highlighted candles white candle magic wicca candle magic wiccan candle magic candle spell hand dipped candles white candle magic white magic love enochian magick