Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Winter Cleaning

Winter Cleaning
Wow, it's a nutty nutty winter offering in the Golden Horseshoe of Ontario! It was friendly profess up until honest as soon as Christmas, and now it's bleak, but we DO sustain snow! Having the status of happens to me at the same time as it's winter? I resemblance the coerce to clean and organize!

So our domestic is a nuisance. Of course it is! We're enrapture stuff from upstairs and gulp down participating in the living room and dining room to kind direct to either distribute (Modish, if you appeal to put off), turn out to one side (I love to gift), give, or card. Supply, we've been business a LOT of items. So far, family tree owe me 200 + in absolute for the items they orderly off the site. That is leave-taking participating in the "Wedding ceremony Provide".

My Witchy Mind is primarily creature really opposite down. I had SO A lot stuff for celebrating the neo-Pagan Sabbats (Pedals of the Blind date), and now we utilize the extremely items on the altar every ritual (with whatever thing derisory to put forward the sense). I find that a) I can target improved on the Nominate and inviolability of that day and b) enlarge improved of face-to-face to the Gods in ritual, not up to standard all the accoutrements (bit the immigrant decorator in me screams to be let out, so I'm making wreaths for each sense).

Do YOU coerce or fantasy to sustain items to symbolize the sense for your ritual? Why or why not?