Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Corinthian Lodge 67 Featured In The Pioneer Press

Corinthian Lodge 67 Featured In The Pioneer Press
WB Paul Hardt, the Master of my Pied-?-terre, and I convey been interviewed for the Saint Paul Jerk Harass. You can read the tell on their website modish. Jessica Fleming interviewed WB Hardt, MWB McCarthy, and for my part about who we are and what we do as well as the setbacks and successes Minnesota Masonry is having in our Renewal.

One quote that really stood out to me was by WB Paul.

Agree as younger group are analytical for a place to belong, they are correspondingly seeking the impalpable, Hardt held.

"I imagine a lot of group today are looking for answers," he held. "They're looking for spiritual come into view. I imagine Freemasonry can be part of the input. We do not see it as a religion, though."

I imagine that all men seeking the philosophy of Freemasonry are looking for answers, looking for a guide to help make scheme of the messy world outdoor the Pied-?-terre. Usual as the world becomes touching on sharp, the brother can merge with the Pied-?-terre to become a part of that order. Yet, that is what Freemasonry is, one path to understanding how to be a fail man.

It is true that younger men are recurring to Freemasonry. The Internet has honestly discrete the way the Union can and bestow be supposed participating in the choose. I view this blog and all the other companionable networks that I'm a part of to really space the circle from life form to mature. We convey all the tools we feel like to get important off the event, we in recent times feel like to use them. And yes, WB Chris, we did tinge Freemasons for Dummies.

I consider to thank Jessica and the Jerk Harass for allowing us the split to handle whatever thing that is so a part of our lives. Masonry is an essential part of my life, portion to guide me downcast its ups and downs.