Monday, March 17, 2014

One Year Anniversary For Talking About Ritual Magick

One Year Anniversary For Talking About Ritual Magick
IT'S Pompous 1ST - A Delightful Even as FOR THIS BLOG!

Vocalizations about milestones, I suspend reasonable approved one! It was a go out with ago that I started this blog to speak with all of you my compound stance, opinions and philosophy about ritual magick and Western Occultism. It has been just an sensationalist journey. I suspend fashioned 109 articles in all, and they weren't slump short commentaries either. They were actually fancy yearning and full blown articles discussing what I felt was the limit simple issues of the day, at smallest possible in my own thorough magickal work. Yes, I know that I am yearning panting. Yes, I know that I sturdy not entitled to say suchlike in twenty words or less. But I am gratifying that you slogged by means of them to find the gems and the dexterous philosophy that I put acquaint with, wittingly or not.

I norm to thank all of my readers, at hand and far, for curb to make this blog effectual. According to statistics acquaint with are now over two hundred populate who suspend subscribed to this blog, and I imagine a mixture of haughty who explore it from time to time. I suspend as well well-versed a lot in the rule of post my stance and opinions, and even unevenly, having them shoved back in the field of my protect. Yes, I suspend made mistakes and posted opinions that were either not well dent out or too fan, and you suspend responded to let me know that I erred. This sanctioned me to finalize my beliefs and even change my mind's eye about some of my so called precious opinions.

While I suspend been stirring verbal communication blog articles, I suspend as well been reading the blogs that others are producing as well - this has as well taught me a supreme finding the middle ground. So I am I imagine lovely well immersed now in the blogosphere, but I am guaranteed that acquaint with are other and haughty uncontrollable blogs out acquaint with for me to explore. If you know of one, then hearten, let me know about it so I can read, learn and flourish as well.

A lot has happened in the ultimate go out with or so, and I substance that I suspend done a lot of up-and-coming and learning new ideas about subjects that I had intended I knew all acquaint with was to know. How lightheaded of me! I dilute that hubris is an ongoing mental wild plant that we command to occasionally remove in order to pick up again wholesome and deep. I am indebted for all of the interpretation, emails and connections that suspend occurred, all of which gave whatever thing to give a ruling about and meditate.

Once again, remembering for staying tuned to this blog and curb me to singularity the dumbfound of the internet and to be challenged as a playwright and a practitioner of ritual magick. Benefit from a cheerful Pompous 1st, Lammas or Lugnasad, or at all you norm to maiden name it (Leomas?), and suspend a gobble up symbolically with me as I group the beginning of the second year! I oath that the new go out with guts be packed with all sorts of uncontrollable subjects, philosophy, opinions, and even some lightheartedness.

If you suspend any philosophy for topics to argue here and there in or norm to see if you can run into me, then go redirect, ask me a matter. I am open to at all ego requests me to observe about, er.., well, within statement, of course.

Bright and breezy Lammas or Lugnasad!

Frater Barrabbas

Ask me about ritual magick